Webinar: Efficient Development for Separation Methods for Complex Natural Product Samples
The development of chromatographic methods for natural products are challenging due to the complexity of the sample matrix and analyte chemistry. However, by understanding the fundamental parameters of your chromatography and strategies for efficient detection, there are many ways to overcome these difficulties.
In this webinar, Dr. Tom Wheat, Principal Scientist at Waters, discusses:
- The fundamental parameters to achieve optimal separation/resolution for complex natural product mixtures.
- An overview of the major problems and solutions in natural product method development.
- Novel strategies and technologies currently being used for natural product method development.
- How to determine the quality of your chromatographic separation.
- Orthogonal detection methods for your chromatography.