Food and Environmental Applications
See more of what is really in your sample
Take a more in-depth look at how Waters’ Triwave Ion Mobility technology can help you see more of what is really in your sample with SYNAPT G2-Si High Definition MS System.
We have assembled an array of documents, webcasts and references to illustrate how TriWave can dramatically improve your ability to characterize complex mixtures and molecules in your applications.
Late breaking publications in the International Journal for Ion Mobility T-Wave IMS Special Editions
- Ion Mobility - Mass Spectrometry as a new approach for the screening of pesticide residues in food
Increased peak capacity, separate isomers, cleaner spectra, confirmation with cross section measurements - Oral Presentation
- Ion-mobility Tof Mass Spectrometry: A new dimension for veterinary drug residue identification in crude extracts
Increased peak capacity, separate isomers, cleaner spectra - Oral Presentation
- Investigations to the Applicability of Direct Analyis and Ion Mobility TOF MS for Environmental Analysis.
Separate isomers, cleaner spectra - Application Note
- Determination and characterisation of PFOS in the environment using high definition mass spectrometry
Separate isomers, cleaner spectra, increased peak capacity, remove isobaric/matrix interferences - Scientific Poster
- Utilising the Increased Peak Capacity of UPLC Ion Mobility TOF MS and MSE to Overcome Sample Complexity
Increased peak capacity, isomer separation, cleaner spectra, remove isobaric/matrix interferences - Application Note