Intact mAb Mass Check Standard
Fully characterized monoclonal antibody standard
Analyzing intact proteins by mass spectrometry (MS) is a powerful approach for protein identification, mAb characterization, and assignment of protein modifications.
The Intact mAb Mass Check Standard is a LC-MS reference standard used as a qualitative tool for intact mass analysis. With this standard, you can more easily and efficiently achieve your routine MS optimization, system setup and performance testing requirements – ensuring that the MS instrument is tuned and calibrated.
- Intact mouse IgG1 protein purified by Protein-A with a known molecular weight
- Used as the unlabeled, control/reference standard for the GlycoWorks RapiFluor-MS N-Glycan sample preparation workflow as it has 4 major glycosylated peptides
- Provided in a Waters TruView Vial (ideal for peptides) as 1 mg of lyophilized solid (lyophilization grade sucrose is used for stabilization)
Recommended Use: For higher molecular weight intact mass measurements.
Intact Protein Formula C6472 H9940 N1698 O2008 S52
Average MW = 145,329.7
- 17 Disulfide Bonds
- N-terminus of each heavy chain has a fixed Pyroglutamic acid from Q
- One N-linked glycosylation on each heavy chain. Total Number of Glycoforms: 4 (G0, G0F, G1F, G2F)
- Disclaimer: I/L are exchangeable
Sequence: Heavy chain information
*QVQLKESGPG LVAPSQSLSI TCTVSGFSLL GYGVNWVRQP PGQGLEWLGM IWGDGSTDYN SALKSRITIS KDNSKSQVFL KMNSLQTDDT AKYYCTRAPY GKQYFAYWGQ GTLVTVSAAK TTPPSVYPLA PGSAAQTDSM VTLGCLVKGY FPEPVTVTWN SGSLSSGVHT FPAVLQSDLY TLSSSVTVPS STWPSETVTC NVAHPASSTK VDKKIVPRDC GCKPCICTVP EVSSVFIFPP KPKDVLTITL TPKVTCVVVD ISKDDPEVQF SWFVDDVEVH TAHTQPREEQ FNSTFRSVSE LPIMHQDWLN GKEFKCRVNS AAFPAPIEKT ISKTKGRPKA PQVYTIPPPK EQMAKDKVSL TCMITDFFPE DITVEWQWNG QPAENYKNTQ PIMDTDGSYF VYSKLNVQKS NWEAGNTFTC SVLHEGLHNH HTEKSLSHSP G
* pyroglutamic acid from Q
Sequence: Light chain information
DVLMTQTPLS LPVSLGDQAS ISCRSSQYIV HSNGNTYLEW
YLQKPGQSPK LLIYKVSNRF SGVPDRFSGS GSGTDFTLKI
SRVEAEDLGV YYCFQGSHVP LTFGAGTKLE IKRADAAPTV
SIFPPSSEQL TSGGASVVCF LNNFYPKDIN VKWKIDGSER
QNGVLNSWTD QDSKDSTYSM SSTLTLTKDE
YERHNSYTCE ATHKTSTSPI VKSFNRNEC