Sirocco Protein Precipitation Plate
Clear, high-throughput in-well protein precipitation starts here
Saving time and improving efficiency in your lab is critical. One way to do that is to streamline your sample handling process by eliminating the time-consuming sample handling steps of traditional protein precipitation (PPT).
The Sirocco Plate is the most technologically advanced 96-well protein precipitation plate on the market. With its unique membrane and valve-tip technology, you can carry out high-throughput in-well protein precipitation of biological samples without fear of cloudy filtrates or clogged devices. You can also speed processing time with Sirocco’s optimum performance, which enables you to simplify in-well sample processing and complete recovery of clean filtrates from smaller plasma sample volumes.
- Maximize sample recovery with a state-of-the-art design
- Eliminate time-consuming sample handling steps for increased throughput
- Increase confidence in results by minimizing sample crosstalk
- Control flow until vacuum is applied with unique valve design
- Maximize system uptime with precipitate-free filtrate instead of traditional protein precipitation methods
- Suitable for manual or automated sample processing
Recommended Use: To increase laboratory throughput and conduct protein precipitation in significantly less time.
Sirocco PPT vs. Classical PPT
Save time and increase your laboratory throughput with Sirocco 96-well Protein Precipitation Plate. With Sirocco, you can process samples in significantly less time than with traditional PPT.
Achieve excellent recoveries across all analytes
The Sirocco PPT plate is highly reproducible and linear, with analytes examined having >95% recovery. This 96-well protein precipitation plate was validated for performance using a variety of polar and non-polar acids, bases, and neutral compounds spiked into porcine and rat plasmas looking for high recoveries.