Welcome to our Meet the Experts Webinar Series!
Join one of our upcoming live events delivered by our team of scientists or view one of our past recorded events.
Have a question?
We're just a click away!
Small Molecule/General LC Topics:
Sample Preparation Topics:
Bioseparation/Large Molecule Topics:
- Mass Spectrometry Fundamentals 3 Part Webinar Series:
- Part I: Ion Sources
Kieron Faherty, Ph.D., Separations & MS Field Marketing Managers, Waters Corporation
- Part II: Mass Anlyzers and Detectors
Don Laudicina, Sr Principal Field Applications Specialist, Waters Corporation
- Part III: Advanced Topics in MS
Bindesh Shrestha, Ph.D., Sr. Applications Support Scientist, Waters Corporation
- Fundamentals of Time-of-Flight (TOF) Mass Spectrometry 3 Part Webinar Series:
- Wendy Strangman, Ph.D., UNCW Center for Marine Science and Stuart Oehrle, Waters Corporation -
Microcystin and other Cyanobacterial Toxins: UPLC-MS based untargeted screening and targeted quantitation in recreational waters
- Paula Hong - Fundamentals of Mass Detection 3 Part Webinar Series:
- Kenneth D. Berthelette - LC System Troubleshooting 3 Part Webinar Series:
- Dr. Tom Wheat - Effective Use of the ACQUITY QDa Mass Detector with Your Chromatography System
- Jay Johnson - The Versatility of Microflow LC/MS - Making High Sensitivity Applications More Routine with ionKey/MS
- Dr. Paula Hong - Mass Balance Determinations with Triple Detection UPLC
- Dr. Paula Hong - Advanced Strategies to Evaluate Mass Balance in Forced Degradation Studies
- Margaret Maziarz - Trace Analysis of Genotoxic Impurities by UPLC Method Couple with UV and Mass Detection
- Isabelle François - Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC)
- Margaret Maziarz - Control of Genotoxic Impurities from Early Development to Routine Testing by UV and MS Detection