Welcome to our Meet the Experts Webinar Series!
Join one of our upcoming live events delivered by our team of scientists or view one of our past recorded events.
Have a question?
We're just a click away!
Approaches to Size-Exclusion Chromatography and Advanced Separation Techniques (4-part series):
- Part 1: Now on-demand | The Theory of GPC and Beyond
- Part 2: June 23, 2020 | Working with GPC/SEC Data in Empower Software
- Part 3: September 15, 2020 | Advanced Polymer Chromatography Method Development
- Part 4: October 28, 2020 | Advanced Separation Techniques in Polymer Characterization
Learn more or register for this series today!
Small Molecule/General LC Topics:
Sample Preparation Topics:
Bioseparation/Large Molecule Topics:
Food & Environmental:
- Development of a Multi-Residue Method for Routine Analysis of 550 Pesticides in Food and Botanical Samples Using UPLC-MS/MS (2-part series):
- Part 1 - Dimple Shah, MS, Principal Scientist, Food & Environmental Business Operations, Waters Corporation
- Part 2 - Meagan Callis, Chemistry Account Manager, Waters Corporation
- Stuart Oehrle,
Princiapl Technical Support Specialist, Waters Corporation
Microcystins and Other Cyanobacterial Toxins: UPLC-MS/MS-Based Targeted and Quantitative Analysis in Recreational Waters
- Wendy Strangman, Ph.D., UNCW Center for Marine Science and Stuart Oehrle, Waters Corporation -
Microcystin and other Cyanobacterial Toxins: UPLC-MS based untargeted screening and targeted quantitation in recreational waters