Ultra Performance LC: Separation Science Redefined
UPLC supplement containing articles authored by scientists from AstraZeneca, Alexza, Novartis, Procter & Gamble and Waters attesting to the unique benefits brought to separations science by UPLC technology. This supplement was polybagged in the May, 2005 magazine issue of LCGC North America and the June 2005 magazine issue of LCGC Europe.
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography (UPLC): An Introduction
- The Use of ACQUITY UPLC in Pharmaceutical Development
- UPLC Coupled to Orthogonal Quadrupole TOF-MS for Metabolite Identification
- Assay Transfer from HPLC to UPLC for Higher Analysis Throughput
- The Evaluation and Application of UPLC for the Rapid Analysis of Dose Formulations
- Developing Columns for UPLC: Design Considerations and Recent Developments