- ACQUITY QDa Detector - minimize the risk of unexpected coelutions or components and confirm trace components with the analytical confidence of mass detection.
- Convergence Chromatography - a broad-based, complimentary analytical platform that is taking its place alongside LC and GC as one of the three essential separation technologies for modern laboratory analysis.
- Xevo G2-XS QTof - identify, quantify and confirm the broadest range of compounds in the most comlex and challenging samples
- Xevo TQ-S Micro - high performance from a compact design with rapid, reliable and reproducible quantitative datae
- ACQUITY UPLC M-Class - the most robust, reliable and highest quality nano- to microscale UPLC separations platform for every laboratory performing LC/MS analysis
- ionKey/MS - an enabling platform helping scientists reach the lowest detection limits for the most challenging analyses
- Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) Columns for protein-based biotherapeutics characterization/analysis - incorporating hybrid particle technology to deliver superior performance compared to traditional, 100% silica-based offerings
- Progenesis QI - the next generation LC-MS data analysis software that enables you to quantify and then identify the ‘small molecules’, lipids, and proteins so that you can rapidly, objectively, and reliably discover compounds of interest using multi-group experimental designs.
- Paradigm Scientific Search - locate relevant scientific information more effectively by searching structured and unstructured scientific information.
- NuGenesis Lab Management System - a user-centric platform that encompasses a Scientific Data Management System (SDMS), a flexible electronic lab notebook (ELN), sample management, and scientific search.