An important component of Waters' vision is our commitment to provide a safe and healthful workplace for our employees, to act responsibly to protect the environment, and to be recognized by the communities in which we live and work as an excellent employer and corporate neighbor.
To that end Waters shall:
- Conduct all company activities and operations in a manner that makes health, safety and environmental considerations a priority.
- Integrate health, safety and environmental procedures into our business operations and daily activities.
- Ensure the commitment and responsibility of Waters management to create and cultivate a workplace for our employees that prevents injury and ill health, where recognized hazards are controlled, and where all individuals are active participants and contributors.
- Fulfill all applicable HSE regulatory requirements.
- Actively protect the environment by pursuing pollution prevention, waste reduction and the conservation of natural resources in all of our operations.
- Set goals and measure our health, safety and environmental performance regularly in order to improve our HSE programs and enhance our environmental performance.
- Partner with suppliers, government agencies and the community to protect and improve the workplace, community and environment.
- Provide employees, customers, shareholders, officials and the public with timely and appropriate information on our health, safety and environmental programs and activities.
As Waters employees, we share a particular obligation to keep informed about health, safety and environmental risks, and to continuously improve our performance by adhering to the principles of our Health, Safety and Environmental Policy.
Download Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certificate
Safety Data Sheets
EU WEEE Compliance
EU RoHS Statement
China RoHS Requirements
Corporate Social Responsibility