Otto SPEcialist Positive Pressure Manifold
Consistent, reproducible solid-phase extraction sample preparation
Improving the reproducibility, method transfer, and processing efficiency of solid-phase extraction (SPE) sample preparation is challenging, and addressing it starts with your solutions. Achieve high-quality sample preparation and extraction by reducing user variability with the programmed pressure profiles and methods on the Otto SPEcialist Positive Pressure Manifold.
Controlled by an interfaced tablet, the easy-to-use Otto software simplifies solid-phase extraction method development and transfer, positive pressure optimization, and real-time manipulation of pressure profiles to further improve method robustness. The Otto SPEcialist Positive Pressure Manifold is a semi-automated system designed for use with both SPE plates and cartridges, including µElution and macro elution plates and 1 cc, 3 cc, and 6 cc cartridges.
- Improve reproducibility and method development for SPE sample preparation
- Achieve consistent performance across SPE runs by eliminating technique variation due to differing levels of user expertise
- Accommodate varying SPE processing needs from very low to high flow rates for sorbent bed drying
- Ensure novice and expert SPE users can get up and running quickly with easy-to-use software that requires little to no training
- Perform multiple workflows in a single day
- Process a wide range of sample volumes using micro and macro elution plates; and 1 cc, 3 cc, and 6 cc cartridges
- Compact device that fits easily on a bench or under a hood
Recommended Use: To improve reproducibility and analytical consistency during sample preparation and solid-phase extraction.
Optimize solid-phase extraction workflow efficiency
The Otto SPEcialist Positive Pressure Manifold is controlled by the easy-to-use Otto Software. The touchscreen interface requires little-to-no training for novice and expert SPE users. Easily create pressure profiles with optimized flow rates for each step of your process. Whether it’s a simple “load, wash, elute” or a more complicated workflow with multiple steps, Otto Software makes running programed methods simple.
Ensure consistent SPE
Running programmed methods, including a combination of pressure profiles and manifold commands, eliminates user-to-user variability ensuring consistency across users and labs. Otto Software tracks and documents each pressure profile and method processed, ensuring workflow consistency.
Reproducible, high-quality results
Reproducibility is especially important when generating calibration curves. With its programmable pressure profiles and methods, Otto SPEcialist Positive Pressure Manifold performs consistently across all SPE runs, independent of user expertise.