Join this exclusive online community and
connect with thousands of your peers.
- Share, ask, and interact with ACQUITY UPLC experts and scientists in dynamic discussions
- Access ACQUITY UPLC publications and user experiences from around the globe
- Review exclusive FAQ's, tips & tricks, and tutorials
- Explore latest cutting edge ACQUITY UPLC applications and information.
It's easy to become a member of the community. You'll need:
- To be registered and logged in to waters.com
- The serial number of your ACQUITY UPLC Binary or Quaternary Solvent Manager (located inside your BSM module under the pump heads or on the back of the BSM module)
- A short Community alias, such as AmyT (alias cannot be changed)
Once you join, you can use the same login for both waters.com and the community. We will send you a welcome email providing helpful information on how to get started in the community with your profile and preferences.
Already a member?
Want to sign up?
Not an ACQUITY UPLC user?
in your laboratory.