An important component of Waters vision is our commitment to provide a safe and healthful workplace for our employees, to act responsibly to protect the environment and to be recognized by the communities in which we live and work as an excellent employer and corporate neighbor.
To that end Waters shall:
- Conduct all company activities and operations in a manner that makes environmental health and safety considerations a priority.
- Integrate environmental health and safety procedures into our business operations and daily activities.
- Ensure the commitment and responsibility of Waters management to create and cultivate a workplace for our employees where recognized hazards are controlled and where all individuals are active participants and contributors.
- Meet or exceed all applicable EH&S regulatory requirements
- Actively pursue pollution prevention, waste reduction and the conservation of natural resources in all of our operations.
- Set goals and measure our environmental health and safety performance regularly.
- Partner with suppliers, government agencies and the community to protect and improve the workplace, community and environment.
- Provide employees, customers, shareholders, officials and the public with timely and appropriate information on our environmental health and safety programs and activities.
As Waters employees, we share a particular obligation to keep informed about environmental health and safety risks and to continuously improve our performance by adhering to the principles of our Environmental Health and Safety Policy.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certificate
Safety Data Sheets
EU WEEE Compliance
EU RoHS Statement
China RoHS Requirements
Corporate Social Responsibility