Meetings & Seminars
eLearning On-Demand Courses
For LCMS users looking to analyze proteins by TOF mass spectrometry, take advantage of this workshop to learn about sample prep, LCMS of protein samples and interpretation of protein ESI spectra.
• Electrospray of protein samples
• Sample prep of proteins for LCMS
• MS tune and LC and MS method parameters
• Deconvolution and interpretation of protein spectra
• Tips on simplifying a protein sample – reduction, partial digestion, deglycosylation, etc.
2:00 PM to 3:00 PM EST (GMT -5)
This includes live Q&A session.
Anyone interested in learning more about maximizing results with intact protein samples.
The attendee must have basic experience using LCMS systems.
Each attendee will receive a copy of the course materials and a certificate of attendance.
This web-based training course will be delivered via Webex.
No travel information is currently available for this course.