Meetings & Seminars
eLearning On-Demand Courses
A comprehensive ACQUITY/ XevoTM G2-XS QTof operation training course for Biopmolecule applications. Hands-on MassLynxTM training, including laboratory sessions, enhances and reinforces lecture material. Laboratory sessions offer the opportunity to work with other attendees and Waters application experts on Waters Xevo G2-XS QTof.
1) TOF Accurate Mass Overview· TOF theory · Using accurate mass data
2) Instrument optimization, data acquisition· Xevo G2-XS QTof hardware overview · Electrospray ionization · LockSpray ion source · IntelliStart · Tuning and calibration · MS and MS/MS data acquisition · MSE data acquisition
3) Routine maintenance
4) MassLynx software overview
5) UPLC/MS Interfacing
6) BiopharmaLynxIntact protein spectrum denconvolution with MaxEntTM
7) Sample preparation (de-salting etc.)
Defined lab exercises to re-enforce the skills taught
Personnel responsible for biomolecule applications using Xevo G2-XS QTof.
Attendees should have a minimum of 6 weeks experience operating the instrument.
Each attendee will receive an electronic manual to keep for future reference and a Certificate of Attendance.
Call 1-800-252-4752, ext 8704. For MS Technology call 1-800-252-4752, ext.
Or, send us an email.