Meetings & Seminars
eLearning On-Demand Courses
A comprehensive ACQUITY/SYNAPT® G2-Si operation training course for biomolecule applications. Hands-on MassLynxTM and BiopharmaLynxTM training, including laboratory sessions, enhances and reinforces lecture material. Laboratory sessions offer the opportunity to work with other attendees and Waters application experts on Waters SYNAPT G2-Si.
1) TOF Accurate Mass OverviewTOF theoryAccurate massdefinitions and benefits
2) Instrument optimization, data acquisitionSYNAPT G2-Si instrument SchematicsElectrospray ionizationLockSpray ion sourceIntelliStartTMTune Page OverviewCalibrationMS and MS/MS data acquisition MSE data acquisition
3) Routine maintenance
4) MassLynx software overview
5) UPLC/MS Interfacing
6) BiopharmaLynxIntact protein spectrum denconvolution with MaxEntTM
7) Sample preparation (de-salting etc.).
Defined lab exercises to re-enforce the skills taught.
Personnel responsible for biomolecule applications using SYNAPT®G2-Si.
Attendees should have a minimum of 6 weeks experience operating the instrument
Each attendee will receive an electronic course manual to keep for future reference and a Certificate of Training
Call 1-800-252-4752, ext 8704. For MS Technology call 1-800-252-4752, ext.
Or, send us an email.